2021 Camps - Read Until End
Hey Campers and Volunteers!
Yes – Camp will be in session this summer! It will look a little different, but it is happening!!
We are required to implement COVID mitigation protocols, most of which are common today. Plan to wear a mask during Camp and frequently use hand sanitizer. In order to maximize the number of campers we can host at Camp, Youth Camp will only run during Week One (July 25-31) and Teen Camp will only run during Week Two (Aug 1-7).
Before deciding to register, here are some things to consider:
• There may be a COVID-19 testing requirement. We are still researching solutions to include it as part of ‘in-processing’.
• Masking will likely still be a requirement, including during close contact outdoor activities.
• We will probably have a strict “no contact” policy between teams.
• It is likely that social distancing, even within teams, will be required. We'll have to be creative with activities, etc.
• All staff will be required to assist in cleaning and sanitizing measures.
• If you or anyone in your household is ill at the start of camp, or becomes ill during camp, it is likely you will not be able to attend/stay.
If you believe you and/or your camper(s) can abide by the above guidelines, please get registered as soon as possible to secure your spot at Camp.
Note: If the session you are trying to register for is full, we will not be able make any exceptions due to the COVID restrictions.
We hope to see you this summer!
1) To register for camp click the register button on the left, and complete the online portion through Camp Networks
2) Once registered, you will receive an email from Camp Network containing account information and a second email from Youth Camp containing attachments for you to complete and return as instructed. These form can also be found below.
3) After filling out these forms either scan them in and upload them to Camp Network, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can send them through the mail to:
Minnesota National Guard Youth/Teen Camp
1360 University Ave., Box 132
St. Paul, MN 55104-4086